HHL currently manage one of the UK’s largest private sector residential property portfolios and we are proud of our continued success which is founded on the clear aim of establishing rewarding and lasting relationships with the resident leaseholders and their tenants.
Management services are individually tailored to each development and they are implemented by a dedicated management team, providing continuity and clear lines of communication between leaseholder and responsible property manager. Good communication, consultancy and transparency underpin our exceptional service.
Our property management services include:
- Management carried out strictly in accordance with RICS, ARMA, IRPM & The Property Ombudsman guidance and codes of practice.
- Regular site visits performed by experienced and professionally qualified senior staff.
- The specifying, tendering and implementation of repairs and maintenance contracts, and compliance with consultation procedures.
- Employment, training and monitoring of site staff and contractors.
- Provision of a 24-hour emergency call out facility, 365 days a year.
- Accountancy, financial budgeting and the setting of service charge levels, together with appropriate collection and arrears procedures.
- Ground rent collection.
- Administration of separate scheme bank accounts with trustee status.
- Lease advice to Resident Management Companies and RTM (Right to Manage Companies) and provision of company secretarial services.
- Ensuring and facilitating compliance with leasehold legislation and regulations relating to health and safety and fire risk assessments.
- Effecting comprehensive insurance cover for buildings, general and specialised risks and management liability, cost effectively.
Please note that all management service packages are individually costed depending on requirements